2019 Porsche Macan Interior
The 2019 Porsche Macan not only delivers thrilling performance on Farmington Hills area roads, it also offers a comfortable and lavish interior, loaded with all of the top-shelf features you expect in a compact luxury SUV. Learn more about the meticulous craftsmanship, premium materials, and convenient tech and entertainment features you’ll find inside the exciting new Macan at Fred Lavery Porsche Company today!
What are the Porsche Macan Interior Features?
Some of the standard Macan interior features that drivers from Rochester Hills can enjoy include:
- Seating for up to 5
- 8-way power seats with Alcantara® seat centers
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Voice-activated navigation
There are a wide array of available options for you to choose from as well. Some of the highlights on the options list include:
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated and/or Ventilated Seating
- 14-way Power Seats with Memory Package. Memory functions include seat position, steering column, side mirrors, lights, wipers, climate control, and more.
- 18-way Adaptive Sport Seats with Memory Package: Elevated side bolsters provide excellent support when cornering.
- Interior Trim:
- Wood trim available in Dark Walnut, or Anthracite Chestnut with Aluminum inlay.
- Carbon Fiber interior trim.
- Aluminum or Brushed Aluminum trim.
- Heated Windshield: An especially important feature given the extreme winter weather conditions we experience in the Bloomfield Hills area.
- Cabin Ionizer: Improves air quality in the cabin.
Tech and Entertainment Features
A brand new feature of the 2019 Macan is the large Porsche Communication Management (PCM)10.9-inch touchscreen with HD resolution. Crystal clear and easy to use, the display is mounted above the ascending center console and features a personalized start screen, intuitive menu, and responsive controls for quicker access.
Also available is the Porsche Car Connect app, Apple CarPlay™ with Siri™, and a BOSE® Surround Sound Audio System, or a Burmester® High-End Surround Sound System, so you can enhance your Birmingham area commute with concert quality sound.
Experience the 2019 Macan at Fred Lavery Porsche Company
To experience the interior feature of the 2019 Macan just stop by the showroom at Fred Lavery Porsche Company. We have an outstanding inventory of new Macan models for you to choose from, and with our special new vehicle offers we’re certain that you will find the deal that’s right for you. See how the Macan compares to the Porsche Cayenne, find out how much a Porsche costs, and contact us if you have any questions. We’ll be glad to teach you everything you need to know about Porsche Macan towing capacity to Porsche 911 top speed to the Porsche PDK transmission.
More From Fred Lavery Porsche Company
The Porsche lineup is made up of vehicles made not just for the road, but for the track as well. What do you know about the Porsche Panamera 0-60 times in Farmington Hills? You’ll learn that this legendary vehicle is able to get you to 60 pretty darn quick, perfect if you want to beat any…
The 2022 Porsche Panamera is a vehicle that offers an incredible driving experience to anyone bold enough to command it. How much horsepower does a Porsche Panamera have? The base Porsche Panamera horsepower is 325 hp, but the Porsche Panamera engine specs go much deeper than that. We’re going to go into detail on the…
Have you ever gotten to 186 mph in your car? Would you like to? Farmington Hills drivers who want the maximum amount of speed possible should opt for the 2022 Porsche Cayenne Turbo GT, a stunning addition to the Porsche Cayenne line that provides you with an incredible 186 mph top track speed as well as…